Delivery Charges & Policy
- We offer Free Delivery in the UK for orders over £50.00 (excluding VAT)
- The Labels4 Free Delivery service is based on a delivery time of 5 to 7 working days.
- Our standard delivery time for orders under £50.00 (excluding VAT) is 3 to 5 working days.
- Our standard delivery charge for small orders under £50.00 (excluding VAT) is £20.00.
- Deliveries can be made between 08:00 and 17:30 Monday to Friday.
- If your order is very urgent please contact us for alternative delivery times available for your area and relevant charges or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery of Bespoke products including those requiring new tooling will be quoted at the time of the enquiry.
- For deliveries outside the UK please see the charges per country
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the ‘address for delivery’ indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation and will take all reasonable steps to advise you if due to exceptional circumstances the specified date cannot be met.
Deliveries will only be made once payment in cleared funds has been received.
We use a courier delivery service and you will be required to provide a signature on delivery. Please ensure that there is someone available at the designated ‘address for delivery’ to accept the delivery between the hours of 0800 and 1730 Monday to Friday.
Please check the delivery for any signs of damage on arrival and sign for accordingly. To ensure that any claims for damage during transit can be addressed these instructions must be followed. Please advise us by e-mailing email@example.com if you have signed for a damaged delivery so that we can take the appropriate action including replacing the damaged goods if necessary.
If you refuse or fail to take delivery in accordance with the Order, then we will be entitled to charge you (and to deduct and retain any payment by you) an amount representing our reasonable assessment of our expenses and lost profits in fulfilling your order.